About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
- Radiation Oncology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Radiation Oncologist - NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Clinical Professor of Radiation Oncology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of the State of New York, 1994
- M.S., Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine (Egypt), 1989
- M.B.,B.Ch., Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine (Egypt), 1983
- B.A., Ain Shams University (Egypt), 1977
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.