H. Susan Cha, M.D.
I have always been drawn to pediatrics since it allows me to watch and foster the growth of my patients from infancy to adulthood. I am grateful for the chance to build long-lasting and meaningful relationships with my patients and their families. I believe in family-centered care and a collaborative approach for the best care and outcomes.
Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Before joining Weill Cornell Medicine, Dr. Cha was a hospitalist in the NYC area. She grew up in Queens, NY, and attended Cornell University for her undergraduate studies where she majored in psychology. Dr. Cha received her medical degree from State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine. She completed her pediatric residency training at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Her interests include preventive care, dermatology, and musculoskeletal health.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2001
- B.A., Cornell University, 1996
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported