Specialties and Expertise
- Chest Imaging
- Thoracic Radiology
- CT Chest
- Chest X-Ray
- Diffuse Lung Disease
- Low Dose Computed Tomography of Lungs For Lung Cancer Screening
- Lung Cancer-Diagnostic Testing
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- CT Angiogram
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging
Geraldine Brusca-Augello, D.O. is a radiologist specializing in Cardiothoracic Imaging. She is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Brusca-Augello graduated from New York University where she earned her B.A. in Biology in 1993. She then received her D.O. from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1998. Following a transitional internship at Good Samaritan Hospital, Dr. Brusca-Augello completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology from 1999 to 2003 at Winthrop University Hospital., where she also served as Chief Resident during her senior year. She completed her fellowship in Body Imaging from Mount Sinai Hospital in 2004.
After seventeen subsequent years in clinical practice at NYU Langone Health, Dr. Brusca-Augello joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in August 2021 as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology. In addition to her strong clinical work, Dr. Brusca-Augello is passionate about resident education and supporting the growth and well-being of future radiologists.
Dr. Brusca-Augello is a member of the following radiological societies:
• Society of Thoracic Radiology
• American Roentgen Ray Society
• New York Roentgen Society
• Association of University Radiologists
• American College of Radiology
• New York Radiologic Society
• Radiological Society of North America
- American Board of Radiology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1998
- B.A., New York University, 1993
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.