Locations and Appointments
- General Neurology
- Multiple Sclerosis
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Professor of Clinical Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Finbar and Marianne Kenny Professor in Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Attending Neurologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1967
Frank A. Petito, MD, received his medical degree M.D. from Columbia-Presbyterian Medical College. He completed his internship and residency training in neurology at The New York Hospital. He is certified by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and was recently named as one of the top doctors in his field by New York Magazine. Dr. Petito is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of all aspects of neurologic disorders. His particular interest lies in the areas of headache and Multiple Sclerosis.
For Consultation/Referral/ Appointment please call: (212) 746-2309.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource