Specialties and Expertise
- Adult Psychiatry
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Anxiety and Depression
Erica Keen, M.D., Ph.D. is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Keen specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Eating Disorders, Anxiety and Depression. She maintains a faculty practice in which she treats adults for medication evaluation and management as well as therapy in Manhattan and Westchester.
Dr. Erica Keen graduated from Yale University with a B.S. in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry. She then attended the Tri-Institutional MD-PhD program, from which she received her M.D. from Weill Cornell Medical College and her Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Rockefeller University. She completed her psychiatry residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital. Following graduation, she worked as an Attending Physician at the OCD Institute at McLean Hospital. She has engaged in basic and translational research at Rockefeller University, Stanford University, MIT, and MGH and has contributed multiple articles and book chapters to the medical and scientific literature.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Richard N. Kohl Prize for Excellence in Psychiatry, 2010
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2010
- Ph.D., The Rockefeller University, 2008
- B.S., Yale University, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark