You are here
New York, NY 10065
Specialties & Expertise
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., University of Minnesota Medical School, 2012
- B.A., University of Chicago, 2006
Elizabeth K. Weidman, M.D is a radiologist specializing in Neuroradiology. She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. She is a member of the Neuroradiology and Emergency Radiology Divisions.
Dr. Weidman earned her B.A., with honors, in Economics from the University of Chicago in 2006. She attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and earned her M.D. degree in 2012.
Following a general surgery internship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, NY, Dr. Weidman completed her residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine. She was awarded the RSNA Trainee Research Prize in Neuroradiology in 2016 and Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research award in 2017. She completed her fellowship training in Neuroradiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine prior to joining the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Radiology in August 2018.
Dr. Weidman’s clinical expertise is in Neuroradiology. She interprets a variety of neuroradiologic studies (MRI, CT, and radiographs) involving the brain, spine, and head/neck, and she also performs neurointerventional procedures including fluoroscopically-guided and CT-guided lumbar punctures and myelograms. She also interprets body imaging studies, including CT, radiographs, and ultrasound.
Dr. Weidman’s research interests include advanced imaging techniques in the brain. She also has interests in pediatric neuroradiology, and she serves as a reviewer for the Clinical Imaging.
In addition to clinical activities, Dr. Weidman is an active teacher of residents, neuroradiology fellows, and medical students.
Dr. Weidman is a member of several radiological societies listed below:
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR)
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ASHNR)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)