Ericalyn Kasdorf, M.D.
I have a special interest in the impact of pain and stress on the developing brain. I also enjoy seeing our NICU graduates in developmental clinic where we follow-up many premature infants. It is a privilege to be able to watch your infants grow from the time of delivery to young childhood.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Newborn Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 2001
- M.D., State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 2005
Honors and Awards
Recipient of Senior Resident Award for Clinical Excellence - 2008
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Ericalyn Kasdorf is the Director of The Perinatal Center at Weill Cornell, and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children's Health. She is also an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. She completed her undergraduate training at Binghamton University where she graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree double majoring in Biology and Spanish. She earned her medical degree (M.D.) from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Dr. Kasdorf came to New York City to complete her residency training in pediatrics and a fellowship in neonatal-perinatal medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell.
She is board certified in both Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.