About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Clinical Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University of Chicago, 1991
- B.S., University of California, Davis, 1987
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.