Specialties and Expertise
- Primary Care Internist
- General Pediatrics
- Primary Care
Dr. Rosenberg received his Medical Degree from SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn in 1997 and graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. During a combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Rosenberg is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
In addition to his work at Weill Cornell Medical Associates, he provides health services to the visually impaired at The Jewish Guild for the Blind, and is Medical Director of Guildcare, the Adult Day Care Program.
Dr. Rosenberg's goal is to provide continuity of care for individuals throughout all stages of their lives and offer comprehensive medical services for the entire family.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Society
- Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 1997
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- * United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass