Eric A. Rosenberg, M.D.
Dr. Rosenberg received his Medical Degree from SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn in 1997 and graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. During a combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Rosenberg is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
In addition to his work at Weill Cornell Medical Associates, he provides health services to the visually impaired at The Jewish Guild for the Blind, and is Medical Director of Guildcare, the Adult Day Care Program.
Dr. Rosenberg's goal is to provide continuity of care for individuals throughout all stages of their lives and offer comprehensive medical services for the entire family.
Amercian Board of Internal Medicine 2001
American Board of Pediatrics 2002
Assistant Professor Pediatrics
Assistant Professor Internal Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Primary Care Internal Medicine/Pediatrics: 2001
Weill Cornell Medical Associates
Medical Director, Guildcare: 2001-present
The Jewish Guild for the Blind, NY, NY
Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program:
The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
Medical School: MD 1997
SUNY Health Science Center, College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY
College: BA 1993
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Republic
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- * United Health Care
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Society
- Internal Medicine, General
- Internal Medicine
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 1997