David W. Trost, M.D.
525 East 68th Street, Payson Pavilion, 5
New York, NY 10065
P: (212) 746-1866 | F: (212) 746-8463
1305 York Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: (212) 746-2603
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Radiology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1985
Associate Attending Radiologist
Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
David W. Trost, MD, is Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology and Director of Interventional Radiology at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York. He also serves as Associate Attending Radiologist at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Trost received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. His postgraduate training included a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at St Vincent's Hospital Medical Center in New York and a fellowship in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Trost currently serves as reviewer for Radiology, Transplantation and the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. In addition he serves as examiner for the American Board of Radiology.
Dr. Trost is a member of several professional organizations, The Radiological Society of North America, the Society of Interventional Radiology, and the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe.
1. Minimally invasive treatment of malignant and benign tumors of the liver, kidney and bone
2. Inferior vena caval filters.
3. Venous access
4. Pediatric interventions