I have been with the Thalassemia program since 2003. Helping patients and families deal with thalassemia is rewarding. The progress in the management of thalassemia has greatly improved in the past decade, offering patients and families a brighter outlook.
Specialties and Expertise
Ms. Kleinert received her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree at Case Western Reserve University and her Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) degree at New York University, where she also received her MA degree in Adult Primary Care. She has also completed her Master of Public Health degree (MPH) at Columbia University.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare Compass
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical