David I. Kutler, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
- Disorder of Nasal Sinus
- Skull Base Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer
- Benign Tumor of Oral Cavity
- Thyroid Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Salivary Disorder
- Pharynx Surgery
- Larynx Surgery
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1996
Associate Professor of Otolaryngology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Associate Attending Otolaryngologist
Dr. Kutler is a well-known Otolaryngologist--Head and Neck Surgeon. His clinical expertise lies in the diagnosis and medical or surgical treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck, including salivary glands, thyroid and parathyroid, tongue, lips and oral cavity, larynx, pharynx, sinuses, skull base and skin. Dr. Kutler serves as Associate Professor of Otolaryngology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University in the Department of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Kutler received his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, and his MD from Cornell University Medical College. Following a residency in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery at Northwestern University Medical Center, Dr. Kutler pursued additional fellowship training in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He joins Weill Cornell from New York University Medical Center, where he was Assistant Professor and Chief of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the New York Harbor VA Medical Center. Dr. Kutler is a frequent speaker at national meetings and he has received grant funding for his research in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Dr. Kutler is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, the American Head and Neck Society, the New York Head and Neck Society, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the American Association for Cancer Research. He has received many honors, including the Merit Award from the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the Chairman's Award for Excellence in Clinical Research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Kutler as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.