Duncan K. Hau, M.D.
One of the most rewarding aspects of my work is guiding families through difficult periods in their child’s health and development. It is a great privilege to care for children in challenging circumstances. I find great satisfaction in helping to restore a sick child to full health.
- Global Health
- Neonatal Care
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 2006
- B.S., Cornell University, 2001
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Hau received his B.S. from Cornell University and his M.D. from Tufts University School for Medicine. He completed his pediatric residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
After residency, he spent two years in Mwanza, Tanzania as a clinician and educator with the Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative. Upon returning to New York, Dr. Hau served as an Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics at Columbia University.