You are here
Dr. Brda is an Attending Psychiatrist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Brda is an Instructor in Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine where he supervises residents on the inpatient and outpatient teaching services. He also teaches interviewing and clinical writing to Cornell medical students.
- Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1999
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2005
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Psychiatrist
Dr. Brda is a graduate of Northwestern University. He completed his medical training at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Brda completed his residency training in Adult Psychiatry at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Payne Whitney Clinic.