David J. Brda, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Dr. Brda is an Attending Psychiatrist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Brda is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine where he supervises residents on the inpatient and outpatient teaching services. He also teaches interviewing and clinical writing to Cornell medical students.
Dr. Brda's position is full time on the inpatient hospital service and he DOES NOT have an outpatient practice.
Dr. Brda is a graduate of Northwestern University. He completed his medical training at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Brda completed his residency training in Adult Psychiatry at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Payne Whitney Clinic.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2005
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1999
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark