You are here
New York, NY 10065
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2009
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2004
Daniel Green, MD is a radiologist specializing in thoracic and abdominal imaging. He is an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Green earned his B.A. degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2004 and his M.D. degree from New York University School of Medicine in 2009.
Following an internal medicine internship at the University of Texas Southwestern – Austin campus, Dr. Green completed residency training in diagnostic radiology at North Shore – Long Island Jewish Health System. He completed fellowship training in cardiothoracic imaging at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis in 2015. Dr. Green joined the Weill Cornell Medical College Department of Radiology faculty in August 2015.
Dr. Green’s clinical expertise is in cardiothoracic imaging. His main interests include vascular imaging, diffuse lung disease, and adult congenital heart disease. He interprets a variety of exams including high-resolution chest CT, cardiac CT and MRI, thoracic MRI, and abdominal and pelvic CT. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology and is a member of the Society of Thoracic Radiology and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
In addition to research and clinical responsibilities, Dr. Green is the director of the Weill Cornell cardiothoracic imaging fellowship.