Dr. Devorah Daley practices at the Weill Cornell Medicine OB/GYN offices at 156 William Street in the NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. She specializes in general obstetrics and gynecology.
Specialties and Expertise
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General OB/GYN
Dr. Daley has been in private practice at NYU Langone Medical Center and Chilton Memorial Hospital prior to joining the faculty at Weill Cornell. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Dr. Daley is proud to return to her roots here at Weill Cornell. She provides competent and compassionate care in all aspects of general obstetrics and gynecology and enjoys treating women of all ages, from puberty to menopause.
Dr. Daley has admitting privileges, and performs her surgery and deliveries, at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital.
Dr. Devorah Daley is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Rutgers College. She received her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College in 2004. Dr. Daley then completed her residency training at Yale New Haven Hospital under the leadership of Dr. Charles Lockwood.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2004
- B.A., Rutgers College, 1999
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- AgeWell New York
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported