About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Disease)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, 1974
- A.B., Columbia University, 1971
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.