Corey Wasserman, M.D.
Dr. Corey Wasserman, formerly Dr. Waxman, graduated from Bucknell University and received her Medical Degree from Jefferson Medical College in 2011. She completed her pediatric residency at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Wasserman’s professional interests include preventive care, developmental pediatrics and public outreach through medical journalism. She is a frequent contributor to various media outlets and has been featured on several prominent online blogs as well as on television.
Dr. Wasserman has a passion for creating meaningful relationships with families and embraces her role in nurturing each patient’s physical, emotional and cognitive development from the newborn period through late adolescence.
* Board Certified: General Pediatrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Republic
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- General Pediatrics
- B.A., Bucknell University, 2007
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, 2011