Locations and Appointments
Dr. Courtni J. McFarlane is a Clinical Audiologist in the Hearing and Speech Center, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, at Weill Cornell Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital. She holds a Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and a Bachelor of Science from The State University of New York at Cortland. Dr. McFarlane is certified in Audiology (CCC-A) through the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
Dr. Courtni J. McFarlane received her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from The State University of New York at Cortland. Dr. McFarlane is licensed in Audiology through the New York State Department of Education and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA). She presently maintains membership in ASHA.
Dr. McFarlane completed her Audiology Residency at Weill Cornell Medicine. Her clinical expertise includes the diagnosis of adult and pediatric hearing loss, Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing, Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) testing, and audiologic rehabilitation, including management of amplification for the adult and pediatric populations.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care