Locations and Appointments
- Primary Care Internist
- Internal Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2004
- B.A., New York University, 1999
Dr. Hanjis graduated from New York University and received his M.D. degree in 2004 from New York Medical College. He completed residency in Internal Medicine at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2007 and has been in practice since.
Dr. Hanjis joined Weill Cornell Medicine Primary Care's Eastside practice in May 2017.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- * UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care