Locations and Appointments
- Plastic Surgery
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Attending Surgeon - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Stanford University School of Medicine, 2001
- M.P.H., Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1997
- B.A., Radcliffe College, 1990
About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.