You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- Pediatric Radiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem (HIP) Medicare Essential Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 2011
- B.A., Columbia University, 2004
Christy Pomeranz, MD is a radiologist specializing in Pediatric Radiology.
She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an
Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill
Dr. Pomeranz graduated from Columbia University where she earned her B.A.
in Philosophy and Economics in 2004. She then received her M.D. at Northwestern
University in 2011.
Following an internship in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, Dr.
Pomeranz served as a resident in Diagnostic Radiology from 2012 to 2016 at
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine. She subsequently completed a
fellowship in Body Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine in
2017 as well as a Pediatric Radiology fellowship at the Children’s Hospital of
Philadelphia in 2018.
Some of Dr. Pomeranz’s clinical and research interests include patient
communication and pediatric body and musculoskeletal imaging. Dr. Pomeranz is a
member of the Society for Pediatric Radiology, Radiological Society of North
America, and the American College of Radiology.