Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
I chose to become a pediatrician because I have always been in awe of the resilience of children. Having the opportunity to provide care to children in NYC is a great honor, as it is my hometown and I find the diversity of the population inspiring. I enjoy providing preventative care and following young patients through the years to hopefully witness the positive mental and physical effects of healthy interventions.
Dr. Sridharamurthy grew up in Queens, NY and graduated from the combined BS/MD program at the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education. She earned her medical degree at Albany Medical College and completed her Pediatrics residency training at Baystate Medical Center in Massachusetts. She is interested in preventative care and pediatric education.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Albany Medical College of Union University, 2017
- B.S., Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, City University of New York, 2014
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass