Locations and Appointments
- General Pediatrics
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1994
Dr. Carolyn Hiltebeitel went to College at the University of Pennsylvania and received her MD from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY in 1994. She completed her Pediatrics Residency at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY.
Dr. Hiltebeitel joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2002 and is now the Medical Director of the West Side.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * UHC Compass
- United Empire
- * United Health Care