Specialties and Expertise
Brock Daniels completed his M.D. degree at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Illinois in 2010, and residency training in Emergency Medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 2014. Additionally, Dr. Daniels completed a postdoctoral fellowship in Quality, Safety and Comparative Effectiveness Training (QSCERT) at the University of California, Davis Center for Population Health Sciences in 2017.
Dr. Daniels is an assistant professor of clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. Prior to this, he was a clinical instructor of emergency medicine in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale School of Medicine in Connecticut. He has also held clinical appointments as an assistant attending physician at Kaiser Permanente North Valley Department of Emergency Medicine; University of California-Davis Medical Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
He currently practices emergency medicine at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.A.S., University of California, Davis, 2017
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 2010
- M.P.H., Boston University School of Public Health, 2005
- B.S., Boston College, 2001
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.