Locations and Appointments
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Psychiatric Disorder
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Neuropsychology in Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- Ph.D., City University of New York, 2012
- B.A., Columbia University, 2004
Beth B. Rabinovitz, Ph.D. is a NY State licensed psychologist who specializes in neuropsychological assessment of patients with psychiatric and neurologic illness across the lifespan. She conducts comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations designed to understand her patients' unique pattern of strengths and weaknesses. Based on the results of those assessments, in conjunction with an understanding of general psychology, neurodevelopment, neuroanatomy, and cognitive neuroscience, she provides treatment recommendations and intervention strategies that optimize her patients' potential. Her office is located in White Plains.
Dr. Beth Rabinovitz obtained her doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology: Neuropsychology from the Graduate School and University Center of the City University of New York. She completed her clinical internship and a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology at North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System within the Departments of Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Rabinovitz, a Clinical Instructor of Neuropsychology in the Department of Psychiatry, is currently a clinical neuropsychologist at NYP/Weill-Cornell Medical College. Additionally, she is a member of several national and local neuropsychology organizations. Dr. Rabinovitz’s clinical work and research interests include clinical neuropsychology, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, emotion regulation, movement disorders, epilepsy, and other conditions affecting cerebral functioning.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark