Locations and Appointments
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Recurrent Major Depression Resistant to Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2008
- B.A., St. John's College, 1999
Benjamin Zebley, M.D. is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Zebley uses high-frequency TMS and intermittent theta burst stimulation (iTBS) treatment protocols for patients with severe ortreatment-resistant mood and anxiety disorders. His clinical and research interests include the use of functional MRI and heart rate variability data to optimize targeting and delivery of TMS, as well as combining medications and psychotherapy with TMS treatment. He is also interested in the development of accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation (aiTBS) protocols to accelerate and enhance TMS treatment effects.
Dr. Zebley trained in adult psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center (Payne Whitney Clinic), and completed fellowship training in emergency psychiatry at NYPH/ Columbia University Medical Center and NYSPI. He additionally completed a visiting fellowship in TMS at Duke University Medical Center. He served in various clinical and administrative leadership roles in NYPH/Columbia’s Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program, and maintained a private practice for several years. He joined the faculty of Weill Cornell Medicine in July to expand the TMS Research and Clinical Service.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark