Locations and Appointments
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Relationship Problems
- Work-Related Problem
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2007
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1999
Dr. Benjamin Brody's interests include the evaluation and treatment of mood and anxiety disorders along with relationship, interpersonal and career-related problems. He uses a combination of psychotherapy and psychopharmacology. In addition to a faculty practice, Dr. Brody is Chief of the Inpatient Psychiatry Service and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is involved in clinical trials for the treatment of Major Depression and Bipolar Disorder. He has also written about psychiatry and medical training for the American Journal of Psychiatry, the New England Journal of Medicine and the New York Times.
Dr. Benjamin Brody is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his medical training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. He then completed his residency training at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Payne Whitney Clinic.
To schedule an appointment, call (212) 746-3979. Office hours are Monday through Friday, by appointment only.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
2009: Shining Star Award, New York Presbyterian Hospital
2007: Alpha Omega Alpha, Albert Einstein College of Medicine