Auja McDougale, M.D.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialties and Expertise
Dr. Auja McDougale is the Director of Women's Health Practice and Community Health at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Auja McDougale received her medical degree at New Jersey Medical School – Rutgers University. She completed her residency training at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. Dr. Auja McDougale is a Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist who specializes in labor and delivery.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009
- B.S., University of Maryland, 2004
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.