Ariana Seidman, MM, MS, CCC-SLP is a speech-language pathologist specializing in voice rehabilitation at the Sean Parker Institute for the Voice at Weill Cornell Medicine. While earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in Vocal Performance from the University of Maryland Baltimore County, Ariana discovered her passion for helping others find their voice. She went on to study the fields of vocal habilitation and rehabilitation, earning a Master of Music degree in Vocal Pedagogy from the Boston Conservatory at Berklee, followed by a Master of Science degree in Speech-Language Pathology from the MGH Institute of Health Professions. Ariana trained at the Massachusetts General Hospital Voice Center and completed a concentration in voice as part of her speech-language pathology studies. Her specialties include care of the professional voice, phonotraumatic injury, neurological voice disorders, and upper airway disorders. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech and Hearing Association. Ariana has enjoyed singing with choirs as well as providing voice lessons. She values an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach between singers, vocal instructors, and medical professionals to provide optimal vocal health care.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported