Aimee M. Parow, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Newborn Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- B.S., Tufts University, 1999
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2007
Honors and Awards
- 2012, 24th Annual NICHD Young Investigators Conference on Maternal-Fetal-Neonatal-Reproductive Medicine
- 2012, Travel Award for Young Investigator, Pediatric Academic Societies
- 2012, Travel Award, Eastern Society for Pediatric Research
- 2009, Desert Diamond Employee Recognition
- 2007, Travel Award, Assembly on Respiratory Structure and Function (RSF), American Thoracic Society International Conference
- 2003, Research Fellowship, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles/USC
- High Thesis Honors, Tufts University
- 1999, Research Fellowship, University of Kentucky School of Medicine,
- 1998, Neuroscience Research for Undergraduate Program, Department of
- Anatomy and Neurobiology
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Aimee Parow is a neonatolgist at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan campus.
She completed her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology, graduating cum laude, at Tufts University. Dr. Parow completed her M.D. at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, continuing on to residency at Saint Joseph’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ. After completing her residency, Dr. Parow returned to New York to complete a Neonatology Fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Parow has been an active researcher.