Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Dr. Audrey Olivera Schwabe graduated from Cornell University and received her MD from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1994. She completed her Internship at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Standford Medical Center, CA and her Pediatric Residency at Montefiore Medical Center, NY. Prior to her joining Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2001 she worked for several years in primary care settings affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Soundshore Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital and supervised resident physicians.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, 1994
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- * United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported