Audrey Olivera Schwabe, M.D.
Dr. Audrey Olivera Schwabe graduated from Cornell University and received her MD from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1994. She completed her Internship at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Standford Medical Center, CA and her Pediatric Residency at Montefiore Medical Center, NY. Prior to her joining Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2001 she worked for several years in primary care settings affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Sounshore Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital and supervised resident physicians. To schedule an appointment call (646)962-7300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website: weillcornell.org/wcma
Pediatric Residency: 1996-1997
Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
Lucille Packard Children's Hospital, Standford Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA
Medical School: MD 1994
University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
College: BA 1989
Cornell University College of Arts & Sciences, Ithaca, NY
University of Seville, Spain - Study Aborad 1989
Supervising residents at Montefiore Medical Center and Soundshore Medical Center and patient care practice affiliated with Montefiore and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- * United Health Care
- General Pediatrics
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, 1994