Anna H. Rosen, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Women's Mental Health
- Family Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Anna H. Rosen, MD is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Rosen works in the Psychiatric Emergency Department, and provides consultation, pharmacological treatment, and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults and families in her faculty practice.
Dr. Anna Rosen graduated from Wesleyan University with honors and completed her medical degree at Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine. She completed her internship in general pediatrics at North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Center followed by residency training in adult psychiatry at the Payne Whitney Clinic of Weill Cornell Medical College/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. While a resident, Dr. Rosen received the Payne Whitney Faculty Council Award for Excellence in Teaching. Following her residency, Dr. Rosen completed her fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian, the joint program of Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical College. In her final year of training, Dr. Rosen was selected to serve as Chief Resident.
Dr. Rosen has been recognized for excellence in patient-centered care. While in training at Cornell she received an Amazing People Award, a Shining Star Service Award and a Falcon Award for Service all from the Department of Psychiatry. She was the recipient of the Association of Women Psychiatrists: Symonds Fellowship Award in 2013 in recognition of her leadership, commitment to women's mental health, community health and academic excellence. In addition, Dr. Rosen has presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting and the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine Annual Conference. Her research interests focus on the experience and impact of psychiatric and medical illness within the family system.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
- 2003 History Departmental Honors, Wesleyan University
- 2010 Falcon Award for Service, New York Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 2010 Shining Star Service Award, New York Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 2012 Amazing People Award, New York Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 2013 Payne Whitney Faculty Council Award for Excellence in Teaching, New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 2013 Symonds Fellowship Aware, Association of Women Psychiatrists
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel), 2009
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2003
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark