Andy Lee, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine. He is Associate Surgeon-in-Chief, Chairman of the Credentials Committee, and Vice Chairman for Medical Affairs at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
A board-certified general and vascular surgeon, Dr. Lee has an expertise in aortic aneurysm repair, carotid surgery, peripheral arterial disease intervention, hemodialysis access, varicose veins and venous insufficiency. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
Dr. Lee earned his medical degree from Rutgers Medical School, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. At New York University Medical Center, Dr. Lee completed a five-year general surgery residency and two-year vascular surgery fellowship. Dr. Lee has been on staff since 2001.
Specialties and Expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease of Lower Extremity
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1992
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 1988
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.