Specialties and Expertise
- Anatomic Pathology
- Breast Pathology
Dr. Patel received her B.S. degree from the University of Central Florida in 2010, and then obtained her M.D. degree from the University of South Alabama in 2015. After which, she pursued her residency in pathology and fellowships in cytopathology and breast pathology at NYP/Weill Cornell Medicine. She is boarded in both anatomical and clinical pathology. She was then appointed Instructor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine in January 2021 and appointed Assistant Professor in July 2021.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
• Papanicolaou Society for Cytopathology Research, Papanicolaou Society for Cytopathology, 2020
• Resident Research Day Oral Presentation Award, NYP Pathology Department, 2017
• Abstract Achievement Award American Society of Hematology (ASH), 2012
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of South Alabama College of Medicine, 2015
- B.S., University of Central Florida, Orlando, 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported