Specialties and Expertise
Alex Ajeto is a hospitalist who cares for hospitalized patients only and does not have out-patient practices.
Alex Ajeto is board certified in internal medicine with interests in health equity, antiracism, culturally competent care, resident wellness, end-of-life care, and medical education.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Washington, 2017
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, 2008
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark