You are here
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2001
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1995
Dr. Allison D.Levy earned her B.A. degree from Northwestern University, Evanston, IL in 1995. She was awarded her M.D. degree from New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY in 2001.
Dr. Levy was an intern (2001-2002) at Saint Vincentâs Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY. She received her radiology residency training (2002-2006) in Diagnostic Radiology at New York University (NYU) Medical Center, New York, NY.
She remained at NYU Medical Center for a Fellowship in Body and Breast Imaging from 2006-2007. Dr. Levy achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2006.
In July 2007, Dr. Levy joined the full time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College as Assistant Professor of Radiology. She is also an Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. Levy is a member of the Womenâs Imaging Division and Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP (www.wcinyp.org), our multi-site outpatient imaging practice.
Her clinical interests are in all aspects of womenâs imaging, body imaging, and cross-sectional body imaging and ultrasound. Dr. Levy performs mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy; and body CT, MRI, ultrasound and x-ray. In addition to clinical duties Dr. Levy is very active and involved in teaching radiology residents and fellows.