Aarti Sharma, M.D., M.B., B.S.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., Goa Medical College (India), 1990
- M.B.,B.S., Goa Medical College (India), 1988
Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Associate Attending Anesthesiologist
BiographyDr. Sharma received her medical degree from Goa Medical College, India. She earned a Diploma in Anesthesia from the Royal College of Anaesthesia in England. Dr. Sharma completed her residency in anesthesiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and her fellowship in pediatric anesthesia at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Sharma is Co-Director of Pediatric Anesthesia and Director of Pediatric Sedation Outside of the Operating Rooms. She also serves as Medical Director of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists in the Department of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Sharma's clinical interests involve anesthesia for Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Sedation Outside the Operating Rooms, and conducting research on Platelet Activation Factors in children undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass for congenital heart surgery.