For our physician profiles — along with medical practice descriptions, contact information, hours, staff, and directions — please select one of our practice web sites.
For more information, please visit our division web site: Weill Cornell Cardiology.
A diverse team of Weill Cornell cardiologists provides a wide range of diagnostic services and treatment programs for children and adults with congenital and acquired heart disease. Cardiac care for the full spectrum of conditions is provided by pediatric and adult cardiologists. The state-of-the-art facilities available give these expert clinicians the tools to provide the most advanced diagnosis and treatment.
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention (HeartHealth)
The HeartHealth program offers a comprehensive cardiovascular evaluation for healthy individuals with significant cardiovascular risk factors. We offer up-to-date imaging techniques to diagnose early disease that is asymptomatic.
Because many of us are unaware of our risk, we recommend individuals with any of the below criteria to consider having an evaluation with our preventative cardiologists at HeartHealth.
Individuals who have:
- A family member with a heart attack, stroke or sudden death at a young age (men < 55 years old, women < 65)
- Diabetes (or “pre-diabetes”)
- Chest radiation therapy
- A history of a high-risk pregnancy (such as gestational diabetes, hypertension or pre-eclampsia)
- A chronic inflammatory disorder (such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Sleep apnea and/or
- Current or past history of depression
In addition, individuals embarking on a vigorous exercise program may want to consider a cardiovascular evaluation.