At Weill Cornell Medicine, our Primary Care team is here to help you live the fullest, healthiest and happiest life possible.
Expert Preventive Care
Exceptional physicians focused on your longevity: Our Primary Care doctors are highly trained to understand and manage the big picture of your health: your genetic background, lifestyle and goals for your health. With this holistic approach, your doctor will personalize a plan that includes screening tests, preventive care and lifestyle changes to promote your physical and emotional well-being.
Personalized prevention strategies: Our compassionate doctors will help you prevent future illness with a strategic plan for:
- Cancer screenings — including prostate, breast and colon cancer screenings
- Cardiovascular disease screening and prevention — including heart disease, high blood pressure and other conditions
- Metabolic and endocrine disorder screening — including thyroid overactivity, thyroid underactivity, osteoporosis, diabetes and other conditions
- Lifestyle changes, including stopping the use of tobacco
- Nutrition and diet support
If you ever need more specialized care, your Primary Care doctor will coordinate your referral to one of our leading specialists at Weill Cornell Medicine, seamlessly.
Video Visits and Convenient, Beautiful Facilities
You do not need to choose between convenience and exceptional preventive care.
At Weill Cornell Medicine, our patients are welcome to our many beautiful facilities in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island City. We also offer video visits, same-day appointments and an after-hours contact for your questions.
Book an appointment online or call us at (646) 962-8000 to schedule a visit.