At Weill Cornell Medicine, our Primary Care team understands that living with a chronic condition can impact all aspects of your life. We are dedicated to providing you with the convenient and expert care you need to manage your condition — and live the fullest life possible.
Expert Care for Chronic Conditions
Care from Experts: Our team of Primary Care doctors are highly trained to screen for, diagnose, manage and treat chronic conditions, including:
- Conditions impacting your mental well-being, including stress, anxiety and depression
- Digestive conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- High cholesterol and other lipid conditions
- Thyroid or hormonal conditions (endocrinology)
- Sleep apnea and other sleep conditions
Personalized, coordinated care: At Weill Cornell Medicine, your primary care doctor will expertly evaluate the big picture of your health and manage your chronic condition. This includes coordinating care, treatments and medications. If you ever need more specialized care, your primary care doctor will coordinate your referral to one of our leading specialists at Weill Cornell Medicine, seamlessly.
Video Visits and Same-Day Appointments
You do not need to choose between convenience and exceptional care for your chronic condition.
At Weill Cornell Medicine, our patients are welcome to our many beautiful facilities in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island City. We also offer video visits, same-day appointments and an after-hours contact for your questions.
Book an appointment online or call us at (646) 962-8000 to schedule a visit.