Weill Cornell Pulmonary Associates
Weill Cornell Pulmonary Associates specializes in all aspects of Pulmonary Disease. Our skilled physicians provide the most up-to-date treatment available in a state-of-the-art medical facility.
Our Pulmonary Outpatient Practice functions on an "open access" model in which patients are scheduled to be seen within 48 hours of requesting an appointment. We have expertise in all aspects of Pulmonary Medicine, and welcome patients with any type of breathing or lung disorder.
The Division is unique in New York City in providing 24-hour, in-hospital coverage of the Medical Intensive Care Unit both Pulmonary/Critical Care Faculty and Fellows. Our in-hospital Pulmonary Consultation Service is respected both for the outstanding quality of care rendered by our physicians, as well as for its responsiveness to both patients and to referring physicians. The Division's Pulmonary Procedure Suite and Pulmonary Function Laboratory continue to provide high quality care to an increasing volume of patients.
Referrals for outpatient appointments can be made easily and require no phone call from the patient or from the physician office.
· EPIC users can send a message to "P Pulmonary Referrals" to relay patient information to our administrative staff. Your patient will be called and scheduled within 48 hours.
· Other users can fill out the following Fax Referral form and fax to our administrative staff. Your patient will be called and scheduled within 48 hours.
- David Berlin, M.D.
- Lester W. Blair, M.D., FACP, FCCP
- Oren A. Friedman, M.D.
- Fabio Giron, M.D.
- Robert J. Glennon, M.D.
- Kirana Gudi, M.D.
- Ben-Gary Harvey, M.D.
- Robert Jeffrey Kaner, M.D.
- Thomas K.C. King, M.B., B.Ch., M.D.
- Lindsay Lief, M.D.
- Robert Lin, M.D.
- Kapil Rajwani, M.D.
- Abraham Sanders, M.D.
- Edward J. Schenck, M.D.
- Anthony J. Smith, M.D.
- Ann E. Tilley, M.D.
- Meredith L. Turetz, M.D.
- David Weir, M.D.
- Herrick Wun, M.D.
- Dana Zappetti, M.D.