Robert J. Glennon, M.D.
I find it gratifying and challenging to care for critically ill patients. Collaborating with various disciplines enables our team to develop a treatment plan that is tailored to meet the individual needs of the patient. The ICU setting affords the staff the opportunity to address subtle changes in the patient's presentation, fostering positive patient outcomes.
Dr. Glennon is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care. He is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and completed his residency and Fellowship training at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York.
Dr. Glennon's clinical expertise is caring for patients in the Intensive Care Unit setting, as well as patients with Pulmonary disease.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine