Young Mi Lee, M.D.
Dr. Young Mi Lee practices at Weill Cornell Ob/Gyn 68th Street offices. She specializes in high risk obstetrics.
As a Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist, Dr Lee offers her expertise in the area of high risk obstetrics. She performs prenatal diagnosis procedures such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS), amniocentesis, and fetal blood sampling.
Her interests lie in ultrasound and the care of pregnant women with fetal anomalies, complicated medical conditions, congenital heart disease, and multiple gestations.
A graduate of Princeton University with a degree in Molecular Biology, Dr. Lee received her M.D. with honors from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. She completed post-doctoral training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Robert Wood Johnson Affiliated Hospitals and trained in MFM fellowship at NYPH - Columbia University. She has received teaching awards from medical students and residents for her commitment to medical education.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- High Risk Obstetrics
Contact and Practices
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- M.D., University of Kentucky College of Medicine, 2000