Theresa Scognamiglio, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
Hoda SA, Scognamiglio T. "The Glass Menagerie": With
Apologies to Tennessee Williams. Int J Surg Pathol. 2011
Jun 1. [Epub ahead of print]
Buitrago D, Keutgen XM, Crowley M, Filicori F,
Aldailami H, Hoda R, Liu YF, Hoda RS, Scognamiglio T, Jin
M, Fahey TJ 3rd, Zarnegar R. Intercellular Adhesion
Molecle-1 (ICAM) is Upregulated in Aggressive Papillary
Thyroid Carcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011 Aug 31. [Epub ahead
Beninato T, Kleiman DA, Scognamiglio T, Fahey TJ,
Zarnegar R. Tract recurrence of a follicular thyroid
neoplasm following transaxillary endoscopic thyroidectomy.
Thyroid. 2012; 22(2):214-7.
Yang GC, Scognamiglio T, Kuhel WI. Fine-needle
aspiration of mucin-producing thyroid tumors. Acta Cytol.
Keutgen XM, Filicori F, Crowley MJ, Wang Y,
Scognamiglio T, Hoda R, Buitrago D, Cooper D, Zeiger MA,
Zarnegar R, Elemento O, Fahey TJ 3rd. A panel of four
miRNAs accurately differentiates malignant from benign
indeterminate thyroid lesions on fine needle
aspiration.Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18(7):2032-8.
Scognamiglio T, D’Alfonso TM. Myofibroblastoma with
chondroid metaplasia. Breast. In press.
26. Yang GC, Fried K, Scognamiglio T. Cytological Features
of Clear Cell Thyroid Tumors, Including a Papillary Thyroid
Carcinoma with Prominent Hobnail features. Submitted for
Crowley MJ, Scognamiglio T*, Buitrago D, Kleiman DA,
Beninato T, Keutgen1 XM, Filicori F, Liu YF, Liu H, Bander
N, Zarnegar R, and Thomas J Fahey III. Prostate Specific
Membrane Antigen and Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1
Expression in the Neovasculature of Adrenocortical Tumors.
Submitted for publication. (*co-first authors)
Kohlberg G. Scognamiglio T., Reisacher W. Pathology
Quiz Case: Pleomorphic Adenoma of the Nasal Septum.
Submitted for publication.
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology
- M.D., Medical College of Pennsylvania and Hahnemann University, 2001