Sharon E. Abramovitz, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- Skupski DW, Abramovitz S, Samuels J, Pressimone V, Kjaer K. Adverse effects of combined spinal-epidural versus traditional epidural analgesia during labor. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2009; 106(3): 242-5.
- Kjaer-Pedersen K, Comerford M, Kondilis L, Dimaria L, Abramovitz S, Kiselev M, Samuels J, Gadalla F, Leighton BL. Oral sodium citrate increases nausea amongst elective Cesarean delivery patients. Can J Anaesth 2006; 53(8): 776-80.
- Dhar P, Abramovitz S, DiMichele D, Gibb CB, Gadalla F. Management of pregnancy in a patient with severe haemophilia A. Br J Anaesth 2003; 9(3): 432-5.
- Beilin Y, Zahn J, Abramovitz S, Bernstein HH, Hossain S, Bodian C. Subarachnoid small-dose bupivacaine versus lidocaine for cervical cerclage. Anesth Analg 2003; 9(1): 56-61.
- Beilin Y, Abramovitz SE, Zahn J, Enis S, Hossain S. Improved epidural analgesia in the parturient in the 30 degree tilt position. Can J Anaesth 2000; 47(12); 1176-81.
- Beilin Y, Leibowitz AB, Bernstein HH, Abramovitz SE. Controversies of labor epidural analgesia. Anesth Analg 1999; 89(4); 969-78.
- Abramovitz SE, Beilin Y. Anesthetic management of the parturient with protein S deficiency and ischemic heart disease. Anesth Analg 1999; 89(3): 709-10.
BOOK CHAPTERS AND REVIEWS
- Abramovitz S. Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy. Yao and Artusio’s Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management, Seventh Edition. Philadelphia, PA, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2012.
- Beilin Y, Abramovitz S. The anticoagulated parturient. International Anesthesiology Clinics 2007; 45(1): 71-81.
- Abramovitz S, Beilin Y. Thrombocytopenia in Pregnancy. Clinical Cases in Anesthesia, Third Edition. New York, NY, Elsevier 2005.
- Abramovitz S, Beilin Y. Thrombocytopenia, LMWH and Obstetric Anesthesia. Anesthesiology Clin North America 2003; 21(1): 99-109.
- Obstetrical Anesthesia
Contact and Practices
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1994