Robert L. Savillo, M.D.
As a clinician-educator with over 25 years of experience, I have been committed to providing comprehensive and personal longitudinal care to a diverse population of patients and to the advancement of medical residency education.
Dr. Robert Savillo received his BS with honors at the SUNY at Stony Brook in 1975 and his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1979. After completing his internship in General Surgery at the Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center in 1980, he switched career paths and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Bronx Municipal Hospital Center (Jacobi Medical Center) in 1982. Upon completion of his training, Dr. Savillo joined the faculty of the Department of Medicine at the Weill Cornell Medical College-New York Presbyterian Hospital. He is one the founding members of the Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates where he has remained actively engaged as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine in the full-time practice and teaching of primary care/general internal medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1979