Peter M. Savard, M.D.
Dr. Savard received his undergraduate degree from Union College and his doctor of medicine from Stony Brook. After completing pediatrics residency at the University of New Mexico, he entered pediatric critical care fellowship at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. After completing one year of the fellowship, he decided to seek training in anesthesiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College prior to completing pediatric critical care training. He was chief resident of anesthesiology at New York Hospital for the 2005-2006 academic year. He then completed his fellowship in pediatric critical care at Cornell in 2007.
Dr. Savard is board certified in anesthesiology and pediatric critical care medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- Pediatric Anesthesia
Contact and Practices
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1999