Maria T. De Sancho, M.D., M.Sc.
1. Sander S. Florman, Thomas M. Fishbein, Thomas Schiano, Andrew Letizia, Erin Fenelly, and Maria DeSancho. Multivisceral transplantation for portal hypertension and diffuse mesenteric thrombosis caused by protein C deficiency. Transplantation 2002, 74 (3): 406-407
2. Cynthia Gyamfi, Rachel Cohen, Maria T. DeSancho, Shreedar Gaddipati. Prophylactic dosing adjustment in pregnancy based upon measurements of anti-factor Xa levels. The Journal of Maternl-Fetal, Neonatal Medicine 2005 Nov; 18(5):329-31.
3. Niesvizky R, Martnez,Baos, Jalbrzikowski, Christos, Furst, DeSancho M; Mark;Pearse;Mazumdar;Zafar;Pekle;Rambo;Leonard;Jayabalan;Coleman; Prophylactic low-dose aspirin is effective antithrombotic therapy for combination treatments of thalidomide or lenalidomide in myeloma, Leukemia and Lymphoma 2007
4. Maria Teresa DeSancho, MD, Nickisha Berlus, Paul J Christos, Jacob Rand, MD. Risk Factors for Clinical Manifestations in Carriers of Factor V Leiden and Prothrombin Gene Mutations.Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis. 21(1):11-15, January 2010
5. Karen S. Carlson MD, PhD, Maria T. DeSancho, MD, MSc. Hematological Issues in Critically ill Patients with Cancer. Crit Care Clin. 2010 Jan;26(1):107-32
6.Arnason JE, Mallik A, DE Sancho M. Peri- and postoperative haematologic management in a patient with type 2 von Willebrand disease undergoing mitral valve replacement. Haemophilia. 2010 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print]
7. Desancho MT, Dorff T, Rand JH. Thrombophilia and the risk of thromboembolic events in women on oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2010 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print]
Letter to Editor:
1. DeSancho MT, Lema M, Amiral J, Rand J. Frequency of antibodies against platelet factor 4 in-patients with end-stage renal disease on chronic hemodialysis. Letter to the editor. Thrombosis and Hemostasis 1996, 75 (4): 695-696
1. DeSancho MT, Rand, J; Bleeding and thrombotic complications in the critically ill cancer patients in: Oncology in critical care, Critical Care Clinics of North America, July 2001, 17(3): 599-622
2. DeSancho, Maria, Rand, Jacob: Coagulopathic Complications of Cancer. Cancer Medicine, 6th edition 2003 (Editor: Holland J)
3. DeSancho, Maria, Rand, Jacob: Coagulopathic Complications of Cancer. Cancer Medicine, 7th edition 2006 (Editor: Holland J)
4. DeSancho, Maria, Pastores, Stephen: The Liver and Coagulation. In: Textbook of Hepatology: From Basic Science to Clinical Practice 3rd edition 2007 (Editor: Rodes J)
5. DeSancho, Maria, Rand, Jacob: Coagulopathic Complications of Cancer. Cancer Medicine, 8th edition 2009 (Editor: Holland J) (In Press)
6. Basciano, Paul, DeSancho, M: 5-Minutes Critical Care Consult: Coagulopathy: Lippincott 2010 (Editors: Vladimir Kvetan, MD and Jose Yunin, MD) (in Press)